Anniversary Card

Thanks for stopping in today for some crafting inspiration!

Today I have the anniversary card I made for my husband to show you.

As with the majority of my cards I started with a white cardstock base (usually 4 x 6 inch or 3-3/4 x 5-3/4 inch).


I cut a large heart from a project life card that I liked the colour and pattern of. The smaller hearts are punched from PL cards as well. The hearts are slightly curved up on the edges and only adhered down the middle, for visual interest.


I adhered a strip of the same white cardstock just above the bottom of the card as a base for the sentiment to sit on, so it doesn't look lost and floating.


The sentiment is made from little alpha stickers in coordinating colours.


And to finish it all off I covered it in white liquid pearl dots.

It turned out a brilliant combination of lovey-dovey and masculine.

I hope you have found something inspiring today.

Until next time,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts