My Son's First Layout

On International Scrapbooking Day my son also wanted to take part and made a page all by himself to enter in one of the challenges. This is a post about my Crafty Kid's layout.

Aged 7, he has been watching me do crafts since he was born. He likes to do crafts himself a few days a week, with a stash of his own that is forever growing (from mum's stash!). As I was doing layouts for international scrapbooking day I mentioned they have challenges where you can win some products, so he decided he wanted to make a page to enter. I gave him a piece of 12x12 cardstock, he chose a photo, and off he went to his room.


My only advice for him was to choose colours from his photo, and to put "pretty things" in three places on his page.


He came to me when it was time for a title. We had lots of title ideas and this is the one he chose. Which of course had to be spelled out using Mum's alpha stickers as he doesn't have his own (and Mum is running very low and had to use three different lots to spell it all out!) I stuck them to the edge of my ruler, as I do with mine, so he could decide where he wanted them to go.



His patterned paper is wrapping paper, and he even used foam dots to lift the photo!

And he loves it just the way it is. And so do I.

One Proud Mumma.

Comments

Popular Posts