Personalised Gift Wrap and a Card

Hey crafty peeps,

Something different again today - I'm sure by now you've worked out that I love to do all sorts of crafts!

For years I have loved to look at brown paper packages tied up with string, and other ways of decorating them. I have looked at plain kraft wrap many times over the years and always found it cost at least two or three times that of patterned paper (here in NZ) - until this year when I finally found some at a reasonable price. I have been loving wrapping gifts since!

Below I have an example of a recent gift I wrapped with kraft paper and decorated with wool, washi tape and stamps, along with the card I made for the occasion.







Thanks for stopping by today for this quick post. 
Until next week,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts